Bulgaria’s road agency: Bids for laying horizontal marking on national roads in next 5 years to be open today18 June 2019 | 11:02 | FOCUS News Agency
The public procurement is divided into 6 lots by planning regions in the country:
- Lot 1 - Northwestern region, comprising the provinces of Vidin, Vratsa, Montana, Lovech and Pleven;
- Lot 2 - North Central region, comprising the provinces of Veliko Turnovo, Gabrovo, Razgrad, Ruse and Silistra;
- Lot 3 - Northeastern region, comprising the provinces of Varna, Dobrich, Targovishte and Shumen;
- Lot 4 - Southeastern region, comprising the provinces of Burgas, Sliven, Stara Zagora and Yambol;
- Lot 5 - South Central Region, comprising the provinces of Kardzhali, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv, Smolyan and Haskovo;
- Lot 6 - Southwestern region, comprising the provinces of Blagoevgrad, Kyustendil, Pernik and Sofia.
The total indicative value of the public procurement for the 6 positions is BGN 63,000,000 excluding VAT and is financed from the RIA budget.
© 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!