NSI: Average income per household member in Q1 2019 is BGN 1,519, up 8.0% YoY16 May 2019 | 13:22 | FOCUS News Agency
In nominal terms, the average income per household member by source in the first quarter of 2019 compared to the same quarter of 2018 changed as follows:
- Income from wages and salaries increased from BGN 792 to BGN 874 (by 10.4%).
- Income from pensions increased from BGN 380 to BGN 424 (by 11.5%).
- Income from self-employment increased from BGN 94 to BGN 96 (by 2.3%).
- Income from social benefits decreased from BGN 41 to BGN 35 (by 14.3%).
The total expenditure average per household person Q1 2019 was BGN 1,403, an 11.0% increase YoY. The greatest share in the total expenditure had food (30.2%), followed by housing costs (18.2%), taxes and social security contributions (14.0%) and transport and communications (12.1%)
As absolute values, the average expenditure per household member changed as follows:
- Expenditure on food and non-alcoholic beverages increased from BGN 384 to BGN 423 (by 10.2%).
- Expenditure on alcoholic beverages and cigarettes increased from BGN 53 to BGN 59 (by 9.9%).
- Expenditure on clothing and footwear costs increased from BGN 35 to BGN 42 (19.6%).
- Expenditure on housing (water, electricity, heating, home furnishing and maintenance) increased from BGN 233 to BGN 255 (by 9.4%).
- Expenditure on healthcare increased from BGN 75 to BGN 84 (by 12.0%).
- Expenditure on transport and communications costs increased from BGN 150 to BGN 170 (by 13.3%).
- Expenditure on recreation, culture and education increased from BGN 43 to BGN 49 (by 15.0%).
- Expenditure on tax and social security contributions increased from BGN 177 to BGN 196 (by 10.2%).
© 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!